The last couple of months have been very busy and extremely productive here at Yobota.
Our team has grown to over 75 people, we introduced new capabilities to the Platform and our clients launched new financial products “powered by Yobota”.
We also teamed up with some of the best known financial technology publishers to share our views and knowledge on how banks can align their digital strategies in response to current challenges.
Last week, Jay Hunt, our Head of Platform, joined Barclays’ Vice President Kalyani Ravi, and AltFi’s Editor-in-Chief Daniel Lanyon, to discuss a variety of topics including:
- What are the challenges of digitising banking systems for incumbents?
- Buy vs build when it comes to new tech in banking?
- What is the future of “flanker brands” (such as Mettle and Bo) launched by incumbents?
- The Open Banking movement.
- The importance of staying close to new fintech trends for large banks such as embedded finance.
The whole conversation was recorded and can be viewed below.
The Yobota Platform was designed to enable digital transformation and innovation across multiple types of financial products. Our mission is to make financial products more intelligent, flexible and always about the customer. We are a tried and tested solution that processes multi-million pound portfolios, and runs some of the most innovative products on the UK market.